Dear Customer thanks you trusting Bavaya. Bavaya respects the right of everyone to maintain their privacy.
- All the information you have entered in the application form, whether by (telephone or subscription form), is protected by the confidentiality agreement.
- The provisions of this notice shall apply to former, current clients and applicants to the Company.
- When Customer submits an application form to open a real or trial account with Bavaya, the customer have to provide us with some personal information (name, phone numbers, e-mail) and some additional information to verify his identity (copy of national identity \ copy of passport or Residence or driver’s license).
- Bavaya will request financial information from you such as your credit card or bank account number. This data will be added to your personal account on our website to complete the payment process.
- After activating your account we warn you to publish any personal or financial data on the site, unless you modify your personal account page to ensure that you are not exposed to fraud; by stealing your financial identity. In case of violation of this clause, Bavaya will take action against your membership.
- Please note that we may use your IP (ISP), which a special number is given to your Internet Service Provider. We may also collect information about the details of your browsing operations in order to analyze your site operations.
- Finally, we may collect some additional information about you through your answers to our questionnaires, for statistical purposes, while preserving the anonymity of the owners.
Use of data
- We use your data only to provide support , services, sending you newsletters via e-mail.
- Compare or transfer such personal data to external service providers for credit verification or data verification purposes.
- We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your information if only you publish it on your personal account page upon registration.
- We do not guarantee the confidentiality of your data if you give it to other customers on the site so you should ask for information about the security items and the confidentiality of your data before sharing with any other members.
- Bavaya Customers have the right to contact us and request not to receive marketing calls or messages, and not to disclose their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- You can add, edit, update and correct all of your data on your “Personal Account” page or by contacting the Technical Support Team.
- Please note that we maintain data for our current and former customers in order to prevent fraud and assist in any investigation or procedure provided by law
- If we feel that the data you entered in the application form is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete or misleading, we will take the necessary action to disable your account until you provide all the correct data.
Confidentiality of data
- Bavaya takes all necessary procedures to protect the confidentiality of its customer data. We keep all your information in electronic files in the United Kingdom and the United States in accordance with the terms of the agreement (confidentiality of information) in order to ensure its confidentiality and non-access to non-responsible parties.
- You must enter your username and password every time you use your account to keep your data confidential as the Internet is an unsafe way.